Graduate Business Faculty Position
The University of Mary invites applications for a full-time Business Faculty Position in the Gary Tharaldson School of Business (Bismarck, ND). Salary is commensurate with qualifications, experience, and rank.
Responsibilities of the position Include:
- Teaching graduate courses in the Master of Business Administration and Master of Science business programs, including traditional and online courses.
- Participating in course and curriculum development, ongoing evaluation, and modification.
- Identifying and assessing potential part-time graduate faculty and mentoring new adjunct faculty.
- Advising students during initial phase of studies.
- Providing service to the school and the university.
- A Master’s degree in business field is required with professional qualifications to teach assigned courses at the graduate level
- Ph.D. is preferred
- Two years’ prior teaching experience at the college level
- Experience with curriculum development preferred
- Ability to teach successfully, experience in student mentorship and guidance, demonstrated scholarly achievement, and ability to collaborate with others
- Upholds and promotes the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary.
- Supports the on-going implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
- Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the Gary Tharaldson School of Business and throughout the university in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ.
The University of Mary is a private, Christian, Catholic, Benedictine university that welcomes students of all faiths and backgrounds. Infusing Benedictine values throughout the educational experience, Mary offers distinguished, professionally focused academic programs enlivened by the liberal arts, global and civic service, robust internships, and mentoring by respected faculty. As one of the most affordable private universities in the nation, Mary offers exceptional educational value as well as outstanding scholarship and financial aid opportunities. At the University of Mary we are dedicated to helping you recognize and develop your God-given leadership potential. Whether you are an undergraduate or graduate student, pursuing your degree on campus or online, we provide a wide range of academic services and support to help you succeed.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
We welcome your interest in joining the University of Mary. To apply, email a letter of interest and resume or curriculum vitae to email@example.com or mail to University of Mary, Attn: Human Resources, 7500 University Drive, Bismarck, ND 58504. Email applications preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer