Clinical Education Coordinator for Kinesiology/Biomechanics Faculty
The University of Mary invites applications for a full-time Clinical Education for Kinesiology/Biomechanics Faculty member. Salary is commensurate with qualifications, experience, and rank.
The successful candidate will build relationships with facilities and preceptors, obtain sites for the students in the MS and BS programs, teach assigned courses, complete site visits, complete assessments and evaluations on a regular basis of the sites, preceptors, and students, advise students in the MS and BS programs, and complete other duties as assigned. All faculty are expected to demonstrate a willingness to support and advance the Christian, Catholic, and Benedictine mission and identity of the University of Mary (see www.umary.edu/about/mission/missionidentity.php).
Required Qualifications include:
- Terminal Doctorate Degree required
- Certified Athletic Training in good standings with the BOC required
- Licensed Athletic Trainer in the state of North Dakota in good standings required
- Degree in Kinesiology or Biomechanics preferred
- Certified Strength and Conditioning specialist preferred
- Five years clinical experience as a Certified Athletic Trainer required
- Teaching experienced required
- Strong background in kinesiology required
- Ability to teach courses in Athletic Training, Biomechanics, and Kinesiology required
- Upholds and support the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
- Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
- Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the School of Health Sciences and throughout the university in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong knowledge and ability to teach students in the athletic training bachelor’s and master’s program, kinesiology master’s program, and biomechanics bachelor’s program
- Good communication skills in order to increase sites for students
- Develop a rapport with potential sites and preceptors
- Able to advise students in research projects
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
We welcome your interest in joining the University of Mary. Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and three letters of recommendation to: email@example.com or mail to University of Mary, Attn: Human Resources, 7500 University Drive, Bismarck, ND 58504. Emailed applications preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer