Facilities and Equipment Manager
The Facilities and Equipment Manager coordinates facilities maintenance, travel preparations, equipment and facilities purchases, equipment inventory, and the security of athletic equipment and facilities. S/He also performs custodial maintenance of assigned areas. Some weekend, holiday, early morning, and late evening hours will be required.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Supervises graduate assistants and other workers assigned to facilities and equipment
- Provides oversight for the athletic supplies budget line
- Ensures athletic gear is laundered, sanitized, and ready for teams in a timely fashion
- Prepares team travel bags in advance of travel
- Oversees athletic equipment purchases and maintenance
- Completes an annual inventory report for all athletic equipment
- Provides general custodial work and maintenance of locker rooms, the gym floor, and surrounding areas
- Assists with the daily operations and management of athletic facilities for games and special events, serving as a member of the game management administration
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two years of related experience required
Knowledge and Skills Include:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated supervisory skills
The University of Mary is a private, Christian, Catholic, Benedictine university that welcomes students of all faiths and backgrounds. Infusing Benedictine values throughout the educational experience, Mary offers distinguished, professionally-focused academic programs enlivened by the liberal arts, global and civic service, robust internships, and mentoring by respected faculty. As one of the most affordable private universities in the nation, Mary offers exceptional educational value as well as outstanding scholarship and financial aid opportunities.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
We welcome your interest in joining the University of Mary. To apply, email a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to University of Mary, Attn: Human Resources, 7500 University Drive, Bismarck, ND 58504.
Equal Opportunity Employer