Nursing Faculty – Accelerated 2nd Degree BSN (2)
The University of Mary Nursing Division seeks qualified applicants for two full-time teaching positions in the Accelerated 2nd Degree BSN program beginning December 2017. The successful candidates will have a strong ability and desire to teach. They will be able to teach a variety of nursing courses including fundamental skills, health assessment as well as medical-surgical nursing. Primary responsibilities include classroom and lab/clinical instruction. Candidates must have a strong clinical background. Salary is commensurate with qualifications, experience, and rank.
The successful candidates will understand, support, and advance the liberal arts, excel in teaching, and promote the program to the community at large. All faculty are expected to demonstrate a willingness to support and advance the Christian, Catholic, and Benedictine mission and identity of the University of Mary (see www.umary.edu/about/mission/missionidentity.php).
- Minimum of a MSN, doctoral degree preferred
- Current Unencumbered license in the state of North Dakota
- Meet criteria as set forth by the NDBON
- Upholds and promotes the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
- Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Eccelsiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
- Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the School of Health Sciences and throughout the university in accord with Saint Benedict’s admonition that all be received as Christ.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/Go37Hy6QrVs
We welcome your interest in joining the University of Mary. To apply, email a cover letter, curriculum vitae, teaching portfolio (if available), official or unofficial transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, and at least three references with contact information to email@example.com or mail to University of Mary, Attn: Human Resources, 7500 University Drive, Bismarck, ND 58504.
Equal Opportunity Employer